This is a super easy and quick meal! I think what took the longest was boiling the pasta! Lol
I made this meal last night after I had one of those very busy and deadline-driven days at work. After such an exhausting day the last thing I want to do is cook supper (meh) but we do need to eat 🙂
So I quickly checked through my grocery cupboard and found some Rigatoni pasta and a bottle of Ina Paarman’s Beef Bolognaise Pasta Sauce (I always have a few of these pasta sauces on hand for quick pasta meals). This sauce is perfect because it is a combo of meaty sauce and slow-roasted veggies. So it is not necessary to make mince or veggies on the side.
250g of any pasta of your choice (I used Rigatoni pasta because it was what I had)
1x bottle of Ina Paarman’s Beef Bolognaise Pasta Sauce
1x pouch of Ina Paarman’s Pepper Sauce
Salt and Pepper to taste
Parsley (to garnish)
Grated cheese (optional)
1. Cook the pasta until done and drain.
2. Place cooked pasta into a oven-proof dish and add entire bottle of Ina Paarman’s Beef Bolognaise Sauce and mix. Make sure that the sauce covers all of the pasta. Then sprinkle some salt and pepper for taste.
4. Pour the entire pouch of Ina Paarman’s Pepper Sauce all over the pasta and beef bolognaise sauce mixture. I mixed my sauce with a bit of milk to give it a thinner consistency. You can also put some grated cheese on top of the mixture if you like. I did not have any but I think it can take this meal to another level of goodness if you chose to do so 🙂
5. Pop into the oven and bake in a pre-heated oven on 180 degrees for about 10min.
6. Take out of oven and garnish with parsley.
I paired off the meal with a Greek and avo salad
And there you go; a complete meal in just under 30min!