Well, this more like a re-mixed version of Jamie Oliver’s original Affogato…
I actually got this idea from a colleague of mine. I was chatting to her the other day and telling her how I now have a new-found love for white chocolate, specifically Lindt’s Lindor White chocolate (it.is.to.die.for!). She then told me about this super-duper easy dessert she makes using the white chocolate.
I tried it out and I am a sold!
- Boudoir finger biscuits (you can use any biscuit you like)
- Vanilla ice-cream (a scoop…or two)
- Lindt Lindor White chocolate (broken into pieces)
- Lindt Dark chocolate (broken into pieces)
- Red Cherries
- Instant Coffee (I used Jacobs Kronung Instant Coffee)
- Sugar (to your liking)
1. Crumble biscuits and place at the bottom of a dessert bowl or mug.
2. Arrange a few broken pieces of white chocolate and dark chocolate on top of the biscuit.
3. Place a few cherries on top of the chocolate pieces, then add a scoop (or two) of vanilla ice-cream.
4. In a separate cup mix boiling water, instant coffee and sugar. Then drizzle about a tablespoon or two of the boiled coffee over the ice-cream. Then dig in! 🙂